Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Journey as a mom

She asked me he has a son? I answered I know wat I want and she replied I hope u know what ur doing cos u may regret it , well guy's so far I haven't and never will by God's grace. Well I have a stepson and to be honest I never wanted a man with a child and a boy for that matter if u u know what I mean , but this charming man came my way and swept me off my feet and I was a mother just like that .
The first day I met my stepson he was d most handsome smooth talking little man ever he asked me to come join him eat cos he loves fried rice and I feel in love then and there I knew I wanted to be his mother.
How would I be a good mother to him and I asked God to give me d grace  and I was d best mother I can be and would countinue to be now am a mother of 2 lovely little men so my point.
Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump, don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had no one waits forever. Just open ur heart and stop making excuses xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment